Advanced Riding School Course
- Riding Technique
- Bike set-up
What does it cost?
- Pre-Entry Tuition, Team Hammer Advanced Riding School $350 Pre-Entry Tuition, Team Hammer Advanced Riding School, Returning Student $300 Leather Suit Rental $75 Leather Suit Rental Crash Damage Deposit $300 Team Hammer Event T-Shirt (delivered at trackside) FREE
- Suitable-for-framing diploma signed by Michael Martin
- School qualifies you for WERA, CCS or CMRA racing license
- Limited number of leathers available for rental (boots and gloves not available; rental leathers must be reserved in advance).
- A weekend event ticket is included.
What to do when you arrive at the racetrack
- Go to Team Hammer registration window or table. Show driver’s license or other picture I.D., sign necessary forms as instructed, pick up tech inspection form.
- Take your bike and tech inspection form to Team Hammer tech inspection area. Give your tech inspection form to chief tech inspector. Leave your bike with the chief tech inspector.
- Proceed to seminar area in time for 8:00 a.m. rider’s meeting. Follow staff instructions.
- After riders’ meeting and first seminar, retrieve bike from tech inspection area. Follow staff instructions to pit exit area. Stop at pit exit area and wait for staff instructions.
- Have Fun!
October 14, 2021 Schedule
Daytona International Speedway
Subject to Change
|4:50-5:00||Return to Classroom - School Completion Certificates Awarded|
|5:00 Day Over|