Martin and his team executed a perfect weekend, earning pole position, leading the most laps and winning both AMA Pro GoPro Daytona SportBike races during the Triumph Big Kahuna Nationals at Road Atlanta. Martin now has a 20-point lead on the rest of the field going into this weekend’s Great Clips West Coast Moto Jam at Infineon Raceway.
Home » Martin Cardenas Talks About What it Takes For Him To Go Fast
- LOCHOFF SECOND AGAIN AT ROAD ATLANTA FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKIApril 25, 2022
- DOUBLE PODIUM FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKI’S LEWIS & LOCHOFF AT ROAD ATLANTAApril 24, 2022
- YOUNG GUN TYLER SCOTT JOINS TEAM HAMMERApril 6, 2022
- MotoAmerica Supersport Ace Richie Escalante Joins Team Hammer For 2022November 18, 2021
- Suzuki Pilots Kelly, Petersen, And Lewis Earn Impressive Wins At Barber Motorsports ParkSeptember 20, 2021
- Suzuki’s Kelly And Lewis Clinched Championship Titles In New JerseySeptember 13, 2021