AMA Pro Daytona SportBike points leader Martin Cardenas and his GEICO Suzuki GSX-R600 recently finished third in Race 2 at Barber Motorsports Park after suspension set-up changes didn’t quite work out and the rear brake developed a problem in Race 1, where he finished fifth. In this video, Cardenas comments on the unique opportunity fans have to meet the riders and see the racebikes up close during the popular AMA Pro fan walk. Be sure to stop by and see the friendly Colombian at the Buckeye Superbike Weekend presented by Dunlop Tire, July 13-15, at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio.
- SUZUKI’S PAASCH EARNS ANOTHER TOP-FIVE SUPERBIKE RESULT FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKISeptember 26, 2023
- TY SCOTT VICTORIOUS IN THE RAIN FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKISeptember 24, 2023
- TY SCOTT WINS IN TEXAS FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKISeptember 11, 2023
- TRIPLE PODIUM DAY FOR THE VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKISeptember 10, 2023
- TY SCOTT WINS MOTOAMERICA SUPERSPORT FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKIAugust 21, 2023
- VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKI’S TY SCOTT EARNS FIFTH STRAIGHT PODIUM AT PITTSBURGHAugust 20, 2023