AMA/FIM MotoAmerica Superbike racer Chris Ulrich talks about the 2015 season and looks ahead to 2016. His family owns and operates Team Hammer, which fielded Chris Ulrich on a GEICO Suzuki GSX-R1000 in Superbike and David Anthony on a M4 Sportbiketrackgear.com Suzuki GSX-R600 in Supersport during the 2015 season. In 2016 Team Hammer will be celebrating its 36th year, making it the country’s longest-continuously-operating professional motorcycle road racing team.
Home » Video: GEICO Suzuki’s Chris Ulrich Recaps The 2015 AMA/FIM MotoAmerica Season
- LOCHOFF SECOND AGAIN AT ROAD ATLANTA FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKIApril 25, 2022
- DOUBLE PODIUM FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKI’S LEWIS & LOCHOFF AT ROAD ATLANTAApril 24, 2022
- YOUNG GUN TYLER SCOTT JOINS TEAM HAMMERApril 6, 2022
- MotoAmerica Supersport Ace Richie Escalante Joins Team Hammer For 2022November 18, 2021
- Suzuki Pilots Kelly, Petersen, And Lewis Earn Impressive Wins At Barber Motorsports ParkSeptember 20, 2021
- Suzuki’s Kelly And Lewis Clinched Championship Titles In New JerseySeptember 13, 2021