AMA/FIM MotoAmerica Superbike racer Chris Ulrich talks about the 2015 season and looks ahead to 2016. His family owns and operates Team Hammer, which fielded Chris Ulrich on a GEICO Suzuki GSX-R1000 in Superbike and David Anthony on a M4 Sportbiketrackgear.com Suzuki GSX-R600 in Supersport during the 2015 season. In 2016 Team Hammer will be celebrating its 36th year, making it the country’s longest-continuously-operating professional motorcycle road racing team.
- SUZUKI’S PAASCH EARNS ANOTHER TOP-FIVE SUPERBIKE RESULT FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKISeptember 26, 2023
- TY SCOTT VICTORIOUS IN THE RAIN FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKISeptember 24, 2023
- TY SCOTT WINS IN TEXAS FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKISeptember 11, 2023
- TRIPLE PODIUM DAY FOR THE VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKISeptember 10, 2023
- TY SCOTT WINS MOTOAMERICA SUPERSPORT FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKIAugust 21, 2023
- VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKI’S TY SCOTT EARNS FIFTH STRAIGHT PODIUM AT PITTSBURGHAugust 20, 2023