Petersen was among the genuine revelations of the 2015 MotoAmerica season. The Spanish-born South African displayed increasingly impressive form throughout his rookie season of racing in the States. That season culminated with five top-fives in the season’s final six races, including a punctuating runner-up result earned during the New Jersey Motorsports Park season finale weekend.
Home » Video: Cameron Petersen Rider Profile
- LOCHOFF SECOND AGAIN AT ROAD ATLANTA FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKIApril 25, 2022
- DOUBLE PODIUM FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKI’S LEWIS & LOCHOFF AT ROAD ATLANTAApril 24, 2022
- YOUNG GUN TYLER SCOTT JOINS TEAM HAMMERApril 6, 2022
- MotoAmerica Supersport Ace Richie Escalante Joins Team Hammer For 2022November 18, 2021
- Suzuki Pilots Kelly, Petersen, And Lewis Earn Impressive Wins At Barber Motorsports ParkSeptember 20, 2021
- Suzuki’s Kelly And Lewis Clinched Championship Titles In New JerseySeptember 13, 2021