Petersen was among the genuine revelations of the 2015 MotoAmerica season. The Spanish-born South African displayed increasingly impressive form throughout his rookie season of racing in the States. That season culminated with five top-fives in the season’s final six races, including a punctuating runner-up result earned during the New Jersey Motorsports Park season finale weekend.
- VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKI’S TYLER SCOTT EARNS THE PODIUM IN ALABAMASeptember 26, 2022
- VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKI’S TYLER SCOTT EARNS ANOTHER TOP FIVE AT BARBER MOTORSPORTS PARKSeptember 25, 2022
- VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKI’S JAKE LEWIS FINISHES STRONG IN THE RAIN IN NEW JERSEYSeptember 12, 2022
- LOCHOFF SEVENTH IN HIS RETURN FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKI IN NEW JERSEYSeptember 11, 2022
- 1600 RIDES FOR THE DUNLOP ECSTAR TWO-SEAT SUPERBIKE PROGRAMSeptember 7, 2022
- SUPERSPORT ROOKIE TYLER SCOTT EARNS EIGHTH PODIUM OF THE YEAR IN PITTSBURGHAugust 22, 2022