Tray Batey rode his 840cc GSXR750 to third in the AMA Formula Xtreme race at Laguna Seca, in his first visit to the scenic Monterey, California racetrack. Batey qualified fourth for the event. Teammate Mike Smith retired on the warm-up lap for the Formula Xtreme race with a pinched fuel line. Smith qualified fifth for the event. Smith and Batey also entered the AMA Superbike race at Laguna Seca, riding 750cc GSXR750s. Smith pulled in early-on with a rear tire problem while running 11th and Batey crashed mid-race while running 12th. Smith and Batey had qualified 17th and 19th for the Superbike race, respectively.
- VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKI’S TYLER SCOTT EARNS THE PODIUM IN ALABAMASeptember 26, 2022
- VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKI’S TYLER SCOTT EARNS ANOTHER TOP FIVE AT BARBER MOTORSPORTS PARKSeptember 25, 2022
- VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKI’S JAKE LEWIS FINISHES STRONG IN THE RAIN IN NEW JERSEYSeptember 12, 2022
- LOCHOFF SEVENTH IN HIS RETURN FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKI IN NEW JERSEYSeptember 11, 2022
- 1600 RIDES FOR THE DUNLOP ECSTAR TWO-SEAT SUPERBIKE PROGRAMSeptember 7, 2022
- SUPERSPORT ROOKIE TYLER SCOTT EARNS EIGHTH PODIUM OF THE YEAR IN PITTSBURGHAugust 22, 2022