Team Valvoline EMGO Suzuki’s Josh Hayes won the featured Formula One race during a WERA National Challenge Series event at Texas World Speedway in College Station, Texas. Hayes ran away from the field in the race, which he entered to get more experience aboard one of the team’s Formula USA/Formula Xtreme GSXR750 Suzukis.
Home » Hayes Wins Formula One At Texas World
- LOCHOFF SECOND AGAIN AT ROAD ATLANTA FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKIApril 25, 2022
- DOUBLE PODIUM FOR VISION WHEEL M4 ECSTAR SUZUKI’S LEWIS & LOCHOFF AT ROAD ATLANTAApril 24, 2022
- YOUNG GUN TYLER SCOTT JOINS TEAM HAMMERApril 6, 2022
- MotoAmerica Supersport Ace Richie Escalante Joins Team Hammer For 2022November 18, 2021
- Suzuki Pilots Kelly, Petersen, And Lewis Earn Impressive Wins At Barber Motorsports ParkSeptember 20, 2021
- Suzuki’s Kelly And Lewis Clinched Championship Titles In New JerseySeptember 13, 2021